Powered navigation for urban deliveries, small markets and limited stock space with super function.
- Quick-change battery reduces downtime.
- Push-button lift control and forward/reverse thumb wheels on handle.
- 3 hours service per charge. 3 hours charge time. It may vary depending on the usage and environment.
- 24 hours without break just need one extra battery.
- Gradeability(laden/unladen): 5%/20%
* BATTERY POWERED PALLET TRUCK
|MODEL No.||FORK SIZE L x W||LOAD CAPACITY||WT.(LBS)||RECHARGEABLE
|A-1017||48x27"||3,300 lbs.||251||24V/20AH||.75 kw DC||8.3"/3.15"|
|A-1018||48x27"||3,300 lbs.||298||48V/20AH||.65 kw DC||9.8"/3.15"|
|A-1020||48x27"||3,300 lbs.||298||48V/20AH||.65 kw DC||9.8"/3.15"|
*Includes one lithium ion battery and charger
|MODEL No.||Description||Specification||WT.(LBS)||Price Each|
|S-1001||Replacement Lithium Ion Battery||24V/20AH||18||$399|
- Overall: 65" x 27"x47.24" (L xWx H)
- Lowered height: 3''
- Raised height: 7½"
- Actual: 48 x 27"
- Width: 6.3"
- Thickness: 2.1"
- Distance Between Forks (Inside): 14.37"
- Non-marking polyurethane wheels. 180° steering arc.
- Empty: 2.8mph
- Loaded: 2.67 mph
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
- LED light on the outside of the charger frame shows battery charge status.
- Green: Fully Charged
- Red: Charging
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Temperature range of working environment below 50˚F~104˚F.
Click Here: Product Demonstrations Video(Demo)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.