Fully Powered Straddle Stacker 2200lbs.98" Lifting
- 650-watt drive motor, 2,200-watt lift motor.
- Forks are adjustable to fit most pallets
- Curtis (US Brand) Controller
- Both sides of button for lifting and lowering operation
- Multi-function display shows the working hours, battery status and low-voltage protection.
- 110V Built-in Charger Legs adjust from 44" to 60" to fit most pallets.
- Standing Driving wheel makes maintenance conveniently.
*Fully Powered Stacker
|Model NO.||LODE CAPACITGY||Battery Capacity||HEIGHT RAISED||WHEEL DIAMETER||WT(LBS)||PRICE EACH|
||DIMENSIIONS||PRICE EACH||2 PSC Price|
- Overall Length: 69"
- Recommended Aisle Width: 89.7"
- Turning Radius : 58.7"
- Mast Height Lowered: 74.6''
- Mast Height Raised : 122''
- Full Free Lifting Height: 51''
- Load center : 23.6"
- Ground Clearance: 1.38"
- Fork height, Lowered : 3.15''
- Adjustable Forks: 7.8"-31.5"
- Thickness: 1.3"
- Width: 3.9"
- Length: 42"
- Adjustable range: 44" - 60"
- Smooth rolling polyurethane wheels.180° steering arc.
- 110V Built-in Charger
- 6 hours service per charge: two 12-volt, 105 Ah rechargeable GEL batteries
- Travel speed(laden/unladen) : 2.8/3.1mph
- Lifting speed(laden/unladen) : 3.5/5.5mph
- Lowering speed(laden/unladen) : 4.7/3.9mph
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Temperature range of working environment below 50˚F˜104˚F
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
Click Here :Assemble the forged fork of stackers.
Excludes: Wheels, axles & bushings
1 YEAR PLUS:
Contact Apollolift for assistance locating repair facilities.
Customer responsible for all charges.