Powered navigation for urban deliveries, small markets and limited stock areas.
- 10 seconds to change battery reduces downtime.
- Push-button lift control and forward/reverse thumb wheels on handle.
- 4-6 hours service per charge. 3 hour charge time. It may vary depending on the usage and environment.
- 24 hours without break just need one extra battery.
- Gradeability(laden/unladen): 5%/20%
BATTERY POWERED PALLET TRUCKS
|MODEL NO.||FORK SIZE L x W||LOAD CAPACITY||WT.(LBS)||RECHARGEABLE
|A-1018||48x27"||3,300 lbs.||298||48V/20AH||.65 kw DC||9.8"/3.15"||$2,599|
|A-1019||45x21"||3,300 lbs.||288||48V/20AH||.65 kw DC||9.8"/3.15"||$2,549|
*Includes one lithium ion battery and charger
|MODEL No.||Description||Specification||WT.(LBS)||Price Each|
|S-1003||Replacement Lithium Ion Battery||48V/20AH||22||$579|
Unable to find what you're looking for? Please contact us.
Overall: 63.9" x 21.6"x47.2" (L xWx H)
- Actual: 45*21"
- Width: 6.3"
- Thickness: 1.8"
- Distance Between Forks (Inside): 14.37"
- Lowered height: 3.3''
- Raised height: 7½"
Non-marking polyurethane wheels.
- Empty: 3.1mph
- Loaded: 2.98 mph
- 180° steering arc
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
- LED light on the outside of the charger frame shows battery charge status.
- Green: Fully Charged
- Yellow Flash: Charging
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Temperature range of working environment below 50˚F~104˚F.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.