MANUAL PUSH AND PULL, POWERED LIFTING AND LOWERING
- 1,500-watt lift motor.
- Special chain steering system.
- Easy operation for lifting and lowering.
- Strong battery with 12V/120AH capacity and over charge design.
- Adjustable forks & straddle legs
|MODEL NO.||LOAD CAPACITY||LEGS TYPE||BATTERY CAPACITY||LIFTING HEIGHT||HEIGHT LOWERED||WT (LBS)||PRICE EACH|
- Overall Length：68.7"
- Overall Width: 44½"-60.3"
- Recommended Aisle Width: 90"
- Turning Radius: 56.1"
- Mast Height Lowered: 82.7"
- Mast Height Raised: 140.3"
- Load Center: 15.7"
- Wheel Diameter: 7''/3.15''
- Fork height, Lowered: 3.5''
- Thickness: 2.3''
- Width: 5.6''
- Length: 42''
- Adjustable fork width 11.8~36.6"
- Foot pedal brake for safety and ramp usage.
- Equipped with explosion-proof valve, against of sudden drop of forks and prevent operator from harm.
- With hydraulic leveler control lifting and lowering, speed is adjustable.
- Lifting speed(laden/unladen) : 2/3.2mph
- Lowering speed(laden/unladen) : 3.9/3.5mph
- Not explosion proof.
- This stacker is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Temperature range of working environment below 50˚F~104˚F.
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.