- 650-watt drive motor, 2,200-watt lift motor.
- Perfect for approaching racks and trucks, as there are no straddle legs to obstruct to close approach.
- With upright walking function, especially suitable for narrow aisle.
- 2 minutes will replacement thanks to the wheel because of the upper horizontal structure design.
- 4-5 hours service per charge: two 12-volt, 105 Ah rechargeable GEL batteries
- 110V Built-in charger.
*COUNTERBALACED ELECTRIC STACKERS
|MODEL NO.||DESCRIPTION||LOAD CAPACITY||HEIGHT LOWERED||HEIGHT RAISED||WHEEL DIAMETER||WT (LBS)||PRICE|
|A-3031||Light duty stacker||1,200 lbs||1.38''||118''||7.7''/5.9''||1,920||$7,447|
|A-3032||Heavy duty stacker||3,300 lbs||1.38''||177''||9.8''/7.9''||4,580||$15,397|
|A-3040||Medium duty stacker||2,200 lbs||1.38''||118''||7.7''/5.9''||2,601.45||$8,447|
|A-3043||Medium duty stacker||2,200 lbs||1.38''||98''||7.7''/5.9''||$8,14700|
*SHIPS ASSEMBLED VIA MOTOR FREIGHT
|MODEL NO.||BATTERY TYPE||BATTERY CAPACITY||WT. (LBS)||DIMENSIONS||PRICE EACH||2 PCS PRICE|
- Overall Length：78.8"
- Overall Width: 33.3''
- Recommended Aisle Width：108.3"/ 9 feet
- Turning Radius:46"
- Load Center: 15.7"
- Mast Height Lowered: 80.8''
- Mast Lifting Height: 118''
- Mast Height Raised: 143.3''
- Mast tilt(forward/backward):1°/3°
- Thickness: 1''
- Length: 33.3"
- Fork width range: 8.6-25.4''
- Long handle structure makes truck steering light and flexible
- Thoughtful mast design for wide viewing angles
- Lifting speed(laden/unladen) : 6.7/9.8 mile/s
- Lowering speed(laden/unladen) : 5.5/5.5 mile/s
- Travel speed(laden/unladen):2.5/2.8 mph
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Normal Ambient temperature shall not be higher than +104°F and no lower than -13°F.
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
- Time to fully charge battery: 8 - 10 hrs
Click Here :Assemble the forged fork of stackers.
Apollo Forklift provides 1 Year limited warranty upon the date of product’s receipt, easy-wearing parts and human damages are not covered by warranty. Our warranty obligation is to provide a replacement for a defective original part if the part is covered by the warranty.
1- Within 30 days of the receipt, if the product exists any quality problem, free replacement parts and professional remote technical guidance will be provided. In case our after-sale department determines the product needs to return for repair, all round-trip shipping costs will be borne by us."
2- Within 30 days-1 year of the receipt, if the product exists any quality problem, free replacement parts and professional remote technical guidance will be provided, if the product needs to return for repair as necessary, the customer needs to bear half of the shipping costs.
3- After 1 year of the receipt, if the product exists any quality problem, free technical guidance will be provided, however the customer needs to pay for the replacement parts, and if needs to return for repair, related maintenance costs as well as all round-trip shipping costs will be charged, which will be quoted in depends
Please note for spare parts orders, the warranty period is 3months, battery is 6months.
- We deliver the goods from multiple warehouses and using different freight carriers depending on customer’s location.
- The standard shipping cost is based on delivery to a freight terminal or to a commercial business address with self-unload type.
- The standard shipping cost is excluded the additional services, such as Lift Gate Service, Residential Delivery Service, or Phone Call Service, please specify at the time of ordering.
- For remote or difficult to reach addresses it is possible that additional shipping charges can apply. Including but not limited to Alaska Hawaii, Puerto Rico.
- For delivery to Canada and Mexico country, involving with customs clearance policies and procedures, pls contact with our sales before purchase.