- 500-watt drive motor, 2,200-watt lift motor.
- Safety guard gives the biggest safety concern that the power will be cut off if the gate is open when lifting to 20'' height.
- Dual foot pedals will detect if the operator has both feet properly positioned on the platform for safety aim.
- Hand sensors ensure the operator has both hands on the controls for normal travel and lift functions.
- Humanism design with flashing light.
|SKU NO.||LOAD TRAY CAPACITY||LOAD DECK CAPACITY||PLATFORM LIFTING HEIGHT||MAX. REACHABLE HEIGHT||WHEEL DIAMETER||WT(LBS)||PRICE EACH|
|A-5001||200 lbs||330 lbs||118''||197''||9.8''/7''||1650||$14557|
*SHIPS ASSEMBLED VIA MOTOR FREIGHT
|SPEED CHART SHEET|
|Lifting height||Travel speed|
|Mast collapsed||2.8 mile/h|
|MODEL NO.||BATTERY TYPE||BATTERY CAPACITY||WT. (LBS)||DIMENSIONS||PRICE EACH||2 PCS PRICE|
- Overall Length: 59"
- Overall width: 29.5''
- Recommended Aisle Width:68.9"
- Turning Radius : 51.2"
- Adjustable height:10.2''
- 105 Ah rechargeable batteries with built-in charger
- Reduced operational cost
- Reduced worker’s compensation cost
- Reduced lost-time cost
- Reduced product handling and damage costs
- Not explosion proof.
- This truck is designed to be used on flat ground, avoiding uneven grounds with potholes or large ramp.
- Temperature range of working environment below 50˚F˜104˚F
- Fully charge battery before use to avoid damaging cells.
- Charger plugs into standard 110V-120V outlets.
- Charge the truck once a month even it's not in use.
Click Here :A-5001 Detail Page
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.